Can you judge a book by its cover? Today’s handwriting sample is feminine, attractive, and contains lots of loops and high-endings.
What does it all mean? Is she sensual, high-maintenance, kind-hearted?
You will learn more if you approach these videos in two steps.
1. Download and analyze the handwriting on your own, before you watch the video or learn anything about the person. This is the true test of how accurate you are using your handwriting analysis skills.
Answer these questions in writing and post them at the bottom of the article.
- What is her biggest fear?
- Is she well traveled?
- Is she an intelligent woman?
- Does she have social intelligence?
- Is she a worrier?
- Is her sex drive stronger than normal?
- Is she adventurous?
- What role did religion play in the formation of her character?
- Do you think she’s successful?
2. Wait until we release the 2 part video interview tomorrow, with the person who wrote the handwriting sample from today. Voila! The person’s character comes to life in breathing flesh and blood.
So, the full video on today’s volunteer will be released to our members tomorrow. Check back here, in the weekly newsletter section, for the full 2 part video series. But, before you do, analyze his handwriting using your skills. I suggest printing his handwriting out and use a blue or red pen to draw arrows and trait names.
See the full article here: